Learn What Every Driver Should Know at our
Right From the Start Seminar
1. Meet our service and parts departments. Get to know our service manager, service advisors, technicians, parts manager, and parts counter advisers.
2. Learn how to bring your car to the Riverdale service department. Know where to pull in and who to see. Review the Late Night Drop Off procedure.
3. Review our What Every Driver Should Know information booklet.
4. Take a tour of the service shop and the retail parts counter.
5. Would you like to know more about the features of your vehicle? We'll have a technician on hand to answer all your questions.
6. Learn all there is to know about the radio in your new Chrysler with a detailed MyGIG radio demonstration.
7. Interested in accessorizing your vehicle? We'll have information on all available accessories ready for you.
8. Learn more about Chrysler service contracts.
9. Our service and parts team are ready to answer any an all questions you may have.
We hope to see you at our next seminar!
Click here for our program dates and times.